Thank you for performing my work!

I am registered with the Performing Rights Organization called ASCAP. Most public venues in the U.S. pay an annual fee to ASCAP in return for the right to perform ASCAP-registered music. If you fill out this form, I can receive a small percentage of this fee the performing venue already pays to the organization. University/college recital halls are usually registered.